5,320 online courses
Enjoy a variety of fresh topics
Find the right instructor
Learn on your schedule
Popular Online Categories
Explore Popular Courses
ACHIEVE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
CLIC Network has been offering a unique and proven method of language teaching for over 40 years.
From the evaluation of candidates to language courses, translation, and guest speaker services, CLIC expertise will help you reach new clients or enhance your existing relationships.
In fall of 2019, Mr. Patrick Fortin, a businessman from South Shore of Montreal, made the acquisition of the territory of the agglomeration of Longueil to open the CLIC Longueil language school. In August 2020, he took over the entire territory of Montérégie to provide language training for businesses in this large region.
“We now have 11 points of service in Montérégie. We cover the entire region. Whether it is through language courses for individuals or businesses, French as a second language courses or translation services, CLIC Montérégie will meet all your needs,” says Mr. Fortin.
ABOUT CLIC, LE RÉSEAU LINGUISTIQUE
Founded in 1978 by Lynn Charpentier, the Centre de Langues Internationales Charpentier (CLIC) has developed its own teaching approach that has made it famous for nearly 40 years. The company’s success is due above all to the quality and diversity of the services it offers.
Much more than a language school, CLIC also offers a range of services going from French as a second language courses to simultaneous translation.
CLIC brings together more than 300 professionals in 20 service locations in Québec.
CLIC Montérégie provides you with all language services under one roof to facilitate your language acquisition needs and allow you to develop your full linguistic potential through personalized training programs that focus on your needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Language training programs focus on communication and oral expression in order to maximize the potential of each student.
- The objective is to develop in each individual the fun and skills to use the second language.
SIMULATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL SCENARIOS
- Depending on the business sector, it is essential to integrate professional simulations and scenarios into the training program as experienced in the course of their duties.
- This practical aspect of the training program will enable them to perform better at work.
HOW EACH COURSE UNFOLDS
- The principal objective is to develop the students’ ability to communicate in their second language. As such, mistakes are part of the process.
- We ask them to contribute to the dynamics of the class by regularly bringing to the classroom typical situations that occur during a work week: telephone calls, supplier/customer relationship, etc.
OUTSIDE OF CLASS
- Throughout their training session, students will have exercises to complete and notes to read at home in order to further support their language learning process. In class, it is essential to maximize the oral interaction and conversational aspect of the language being learned.
- The written exercises will help highlight the notions that remain unclear for them and will be corrected during the next class.
SCHEDULE AND START
OF THE COURSE
- Classes can be taken in 1 hour, 1½ hour, 2-hour or 3-hour sessions;
- 1 to 2 times a week or more, Monday through Friday between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm, as well as Saturday between 8:00 am and 1:00 pm;
- The courses can start at any time and are offered either in the workplace or at one of our service points in the Montérégie;
- All our courses are also available in a virtual classroom (ZOOM).
- We insist on the importance of regular attendance to ensure success.
- We aim for the maximum frequency of attendance in order to obtain the best possible results for each student.
- Before the first class, students receive an orientation document that informs them of the procedures and methods of operation to ensure that their training is successful.
- At each class, an internal teacher’s report is completed to verify the aspects covered, the elements presented, the difficulties encountered and the corrective measures to be taken, as well as an attendance report signed by the students.
- One third of the way through the course, we ask the students to complete the course evaluation, allowing us to assess their level of satisfaction with the services they have received to date. Completing it early in their program will help us better respond to their needs and expectations, and make adjustments if necessary.
- At the end of each session, students who have attended at least 75% of the classes and completed the course evaluation will receive a progress report, including an online test, showing their linguistic progress in all aspects of the language learned.
MEDIA COVERAGE CLIC MONTÉRÉGIE
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
- We are an authorized training organization at Emploi-Québec with accreditation # 0033452.
- We are accredited by Public Services and Procurement Canada as a language training provider in Québec.
- We are registered with the Regroupement des achats en perfectionnement du gouvernement du Québec.
- We are a DELF-DALF examination centre for French as a second language training on the South Shore and North Shore of Montreal.
EVERYWHERE IN THE MONTÉRÉGIE
We can help you in one of our 11 points of service in Montérégie: Beloeil, Brossard, Châteauguay, Granby, Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Sorel-Tracy, St-Hyacinthe, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Vaudreuil-Dorion.